Pages

Miranda Lambert Rose



If you love Roses and growing roses, you can't go wrong with the Miranda Lambert Rose. I've heard of people finding these as a bare root rose bush and some in Home Depot. I have yet to purchase one of these but it is on my list.

I've had several JFK and the beautiful Lincoln red rose but they died. I purchased my first JFK rose and thought it was so pretty, it died within a year. Determined to try again, I searched and searched until I found another (it was the only one left) at my local Walmart. I was beyond excited I was going to have my chance to grow it again. Somehow some way it also died, along with my Lincoln rose bush. I will definitely try again with those two as soon as I can find them again.

At the beginning of this year I purchased a Queen Elizabeth and I have high hopes for this one. I purchased two and lost one already, it was a bare root rose bush so that may have been part of my problem since my other rose bushes are flourishing and have been for a few years.

I love yellows, pinks, and white rose bushes, but I do want to get my hands on the Miranda Lambert Rose bush. I love the deep pink color and hear it is very fragrant.I also love the fact a portion from each sale goes to support

It is advertised as (Plant Patent #28660, Var: TEXmiriam) Named for country music star and Grammy Award winner Miranda Lambert, this rose lives up to its name. It exudes style and grace and is sure to turn heads when it comes on the scene. Blossoms can reach more than 5 inches in diameter and radiate a profound scent of rose and fruit. Petals are saturated with an intense mauve pink and foliage is a complementary rich gray-green.

The following announcement was posted to the official MuttNation Foundation Facebook Page:

“We want to thank Certified Roses Inc for co-sponsoring our MuttNation Road Show last week in Dallas! They made the official announcement about the Miranda Lambert Rose!! It is a hot pink Hybrid Tea featuring huge blossoms and phenomenal fragrance. It is coming your way in early 2016!! Here’s the BEST news, they will be donating a percentage of sales to MuttNation Foundation!! We are so excited!! Thank you Certified for helping us end pet suffering and homelessness.”

Two of my favorite things helping fur-babies and gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"God Almighty first planted a garden. And indeed, it is the purest of human pleasures". ~Frances Bacon

Follow on Bloglovin