Pages

I Went Looking for Composting Videos and Look What I Found


I have so many yard clippings, leaves, and grass clippings that I needed a quick and cheap way to make the best use of it. I again started looking for articles with good ideas, for making a quick cheap compost and found CaliKim29. I loved her videos on composting. She made it look easy and did not require a compost bin.






CaliKim29 made composting look fun and easy. Her videos let me know where I had been missing it with my composting efforts.

I will update this post on how well this worked for us. If you have some composting tips feel free to share below in comments. 





I found it very interesting that a reader on the video posted a comment that leaving the leaves in the clear bags will actually work better, so I decided to try both and see which works better.

CaliKim has an awesome website check it out. She has lots of tips on gardening and growing healthy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"God Almighty first planted a garden. And indeed, it is the purest of human pleasures". ~Frances Bacon

Follow on Bloglovin